Monday, August 27, 2007

Back To Normal Life

Last weekend we had the pleasure of babysitting Jeremy. He is half chihuahua and half miniture pincher. More energy than any living creature so far discovered on this planet.


I have started working again, still fire sprinklers. It is a great, medium sized company based out of Fremont. The drive isn't so bad now that I have a fun car to commute in :)


I have only been there for three days and I have been sent to Grass Valley, CA to receive some one-on-one AutoCAD training. It is quite wonderful. I have learned a lot today and it has tuckered me out! Time for dinner and then get to bed so I can absorb more tomorrow.
This is the Alta Sierra Village Inn where I am staying while in the training. It is right on the golf course. Too bad I don't play! Its also not very crowded right now...
Nice little lake behind the Inn and Engineered Fire Systems where I am being trained. When I walked back here after class today, I scared several deer.
Engineered Fire's building. It used to be the old country club and has been converted to an office building. Oddly enough, there aren't any fire sprinklers in this! This office shares the parking lot with the Inn. I have to walk for about 45 seconds to get there on time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.