Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How Am I Really Doing?

My most frequently asked question via email lately is, "How are you doing, really?" I offer the following response:

1- no sickness (yet! cross my fingers and knock on wood)

2- no jetlag

3- no culture shock

4- yes, it is super hot and humid but when it rains its all worth it

5- yes, i miss everyone back home, dearly

6- yes, the food is awesome

7- no, my tibetan is like nails on a chalkboard

8- no, my nepali is horrid


I'm doing super-duper fantastic, really. It is awesome; really, truly awesome. Watch out if you drink the water though....

2 comments:

Jill said...

I want a baby monkey! I'm sure Cleo would love it! So, really, how are you doing? xo sis

Jill said...

Oh, and the water seems to have improved your looks! Keep drinkin'!!
sis